Tuesday, September 09, 2008

thankful

There are many positive people in life...
some come and go... sometimes people write to me and say how much they care every couple months... but i've come to not believe it anymore... but there are those other ones... you know the ones you always know will care and I'm so thankful for them write now. even if you aren't always as close as you would like to be it's enough.
So thankfuly to have Alida, Dena, Anna and Tara through thick and thin.
I know they'll always be there for me. I know I can be forever a part and still have a strong relationship.
Anna, you inspire me everyday and am amazed at what God is doing in your life. I'm so excited for you. I thank them all for letting me be a part of their journey and for all the love and support of the years. 

No comments: