Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Anna makes her return!


Sooo I finally got to see Anna again. :) It was wonderful. I went to Tara's house monday after school. Got there about 3:40 or so and Didn't get home til 12:40! They decided to shut down the 57 freeway... It was wonderful to sit and hang out and hear all about how God is working in her life and about the special man in her life. It all makes me so happy and I am so blessed to have her as a friend. She's been there for me and helped me over the last 8 years with so much. Honestly sometimes I wonder how she could ever even put up with me. But I am just so very thankful that she has. She is such an amazing person and has such a heart for Christ. I hope to live my life for Christ the way she does. We hung out with Tara and her 4 kids and her husband and also another friend Dave. We took the kids for a run around the block! Lol I am definitely sore from all of that tag. :) and yes it does bring me pleasure knowing that I'm faster than a 7, 5 and 3 year old :)
There are many people in life that make a difference in so many ways. People that go in and out of your life and people that make their return. people you've lost touch with for no reason at all but then get reconnected with.
I use to have a lot of people enter and leave. It was hard for me b/c I get so attached to people. Anna and I really only had one year together. When I was a wee freshmen in HS... ;) and then she moves back home about 6 hours north. Then she has been a missionary for the last several years. since at least my Senior year of HS i believe. but we have been excellent pen pals. :) I saw her about a year and a half ago. Summer 2007. She was passing through on her way to some foreign country so i hung out with her during her lay over at the airport. :) Each time I see her it is always very emotional. Our time is short but sweet and I don't know when the next time I will see her again and I haven't seen her in so long... plus I'm just an emotional person anyway. But I think the biggest thing is... she's never given up on me. No matter what. She's stuck it out, she's been there she has no judgment. she just has the biggest heart and yet admits how human and flawed she is. and that is why she is my hero :) What a blessing to have people like her in my life :) always and forever! I hope to be like her!

No comments: