Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Well I definitely started the New Year out right... lol making money... :)
haha I never do anything for New years... I worked with one of my manager's patrick all night> he's awesome. We had fun counting down even though we weren't sure the exact seconds lol. but it was like little kids on christmas or something. it was fun. :) He informed me that I am more boring than him! lol since he just turned 19 and he's a full time student and assistant manager. lol but hey I got a lot of homework to do. speaking of which.... I need to start getting to bed at a reasonable hour so I can wake up early and do it. I plan on getting a lot done tomorrow. I just have one more friend I need to hang out with. And another one of my friends is going to be getting a divorce. So please pray for her. Her name is Jessica... I call her Jessie. So I've been trying to help her a lot too when I should be doing my hw... but hey a friend in need right?
I'm definitely excited for this year. I will be a nurse in 9 months!! Well at least have graduated from Nursing school. then it will probably be another 2 months to take the boards! but I know God has a great thing planned and I'm not in a huge rush to graduate. Although I am definitely excited to be doing so... I'm enjoying the process of learning and going to school and clinical and building relationships with people. So I'm not ready to give that all up yet!
I've reconeccted with some amazing people... because Facebook is fully awesome!!!! :D 
Seriously!! 
And I am excited to be seeing Anna in 4 days!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Katie is home!! and that is exciting
I hope this year there is less fighting. I'm going to try to do my best to keep a good environment. So pray for a lot of patience and strength. 
I look forward to the nursing life. I'm excited to be a traveling nurse someday too. I don't think anyone will miss me too much. I'm usually super busy and don't have time to hang out with anyone and I've always been a homebody. Don't really get too many invites to gatherings and things so I don't feel tied down anywhere. The whole world is an open opportunity and I can live all over it! and I don't have to worry b/c I'm super good about keeping in touch with people. :) and when I do come home then everyone will want to see me. 
But I will be having a graduation party!! so Be ready!!
I graduate September 19, 2009!!! at like 6pm!! so save the date!!! :)
here's to 2009 and fulfilling my dream of becomming a nurse :)

No comments: